MENU

Slide

Happy 47th Birthday Singapore!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy 47th Singapore! 

How did you spend your national day? For me i started my morning really early like 6am cause I drove Leon to the airport for his flight then back home and i couldn't fall back asleep so.. i started shopping online! Just started my new job for about 3 days now and i decided i need some new clothes!

Some of my buys here not including a bunch of basic tops + essential pop color pencil skirts for work etc.

Can't wait for them to come!! :D

After shopping online I watched some reality TV and caught up on my US dramas, watched Baby Daddy, Burn Notice, Weeds, True Blood & Mad Men. Drove over to Sab's place and gym + swim!

Lol actually it was pretty much just me gyming alone and Sab advising me and making sure i'm doing things right cos she was so hungover lol. Swimming - not really swimming either, just lazing around and getting soaked-too-long-in-the-water induced wrinkly skin while chit chatting in the jacuzzi while the sun sets.

How nice if everyday could be a public holiday.


Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: